The Heritage Fund was begun in 2006 by the BCRMTA to benefit all branches. Each year a different project is chosen and is available to any branch.
The project for 2023/2024 is a Branch Continuing Education Project.
This project will assist branches at the local level to conduct continuing education events/workshops/masterclasses for their membership and community.
This Subsidy is available to all branches of BCRMTA regardless of size.
This Subsidy program is separate from the Professional Development Grant/Bursary available to branches with 40 members or less.
Amount of Subsidy: $300.00 per branch
- Applications for the Branch Continuing Education Project must be received BEFORE the event being applied for. A decision on the application will take place before the event.
- The event must be complete prior to February 28, 2024.
- The $300.00 subsidy is in addition to any Professional Development Bursary/Grant already approved/being applied for the 2023/24 fiscal year. The Subsidy may be added on to the Bursary or used for a separate event.
- Application forms are available on our website: www.bcrmta.bc.ca
- Following completion of the approved event, reports and photos (if possible) should be sent to Elizabeth Munro – firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be reviewed by our current Professional Development Chair – Elizabeth Munro
Cheques will be issued upon submission of the report (and photos if applicable).
The deadline for the Branch Continuing Education Project applications is February 28, 2024