BCRMTA Piano Competition 2020 On-Line Procedure
Video Submission Period: September 12, 13 and 14, 2020.
Judging period: September 15 and 16, 2020
Three finalists will be announcer September 17, 2020
- Please send an unedited video of your performance. Upload your video to YouTube (public or unlisted), Googledoc, or Dropbox. Edited videos will not be accepted. Participants should record their program in one session. Use 1080p as the size of your video.
- The ownership will be on the performer to give us the best recording possible with the least amount of compression. The use of an external microphone is advised. If recording with Quick Time set the software’s recording quality to maximum.
- The Video must clearly show the face and hands of the performer. It would be helpful for the full profile to include the feet but the sound quality of the video is of priority importance.
- Participants may be required to submit an electronic copy of the score for a particular piece. Do not mail an original score as all music will not be returned.
- To submit your video go to: https://bcrmta.bc.ca/bc-piano-competition-video-links/
Video Submission: September 18 and 19, 2020
Follow the same Guidelines.
Final Winner announced: September 20, 2020
Please note: Each participant’s Photo, Biography and Video Link will be posted on the BCRMTA website for members to view.