Application for the BCRMTA Vocal Competition to select a candidate for the CFMTA National Vocal Competition July 7-8th, 2023 in Edmonton.
- Application deadline January 31, 2023
- A minimum of three qualifying applicants must be received in order for the competition to proceed; confirmation that the required number of applicants have entered will be sent by February 5, 2023.
- Audition recordings and pdf’s of the scores will be required by March 15, 2023
- Recordings will be used for evaluation purposes only by the adjudicator and will not be posted or shared.
- Audition recordings must be 10-15 minutes in length and contain three or more contrasting selections in at least two languages.
- The entire submission must be recorded in one continuous take; there can be no edits or cuts, and there must be a single view of the singer’s face and torso.
- In the event, the adjudicator deems that the quality of the submissions is not of an appropriate standard for the National Competition, no winner will be selected.