Progressions encourages the submission of articles from all areas of the music teaching profession.
Guidelines are as follows:
- All submitted articles must be a word or text document and sent via e-mail attachment.
- All submitted articles will be reviewed for content benefiting our members.
- Authors are responsible for obtaining written permission to reprint musical examples and photos when necessary.
- All copyright information (i.e. date, publisher, etc.) must accompany any copyrighted material that is being used.
- We reserve the right to edit submissions for length.
- We reserve the right to accept with definite publication date in mind, accept for further consideration or reject.
If you have any questions please contact:
Dina Pollock – Editor
32908 Bevan Ave,
Abbotsford, BC V2S 1T3