The Heritage Fund was begun in 2006 by the BCRMTA to benefit all branches. Each year a different project is chosen and is available to any branch. This year’s project focuses on advertising for the branch.
This Subsidy is available to all branches of BCRMTA regardless of size. This Subsidy program is separate from the Professional Development Grant/Bursary available to branches with 40 members or less.
Amount of Subsidy: Up to $250.00 per branch
- BCRMTA Heritage Fund Subsidy must be used for ‘Branch’ advertising only
- Application for the subsidy should be made to the BCRMTA Treasurer:Lois Kerr #7 – 6179 No. 1 Road Richmond BC V7C 1T4
- Applications may be scanned/emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include with your application a receipt for the advertising AND a copy of the ad: newspaper article, poster etc
- Include a report on the outcome of your project with information whether your branch would (or wouldn’t) do this project again
- If advertising is in a form other than the newspaper, then a receipt for the type of advertising must be included when applying for the subsidy
The deadline for the Advertising Subsidy is December 31, 2016