The Heritage Fund was begun in 2006 by the BCRMTA to benefit all branches. Each year a different project is chosen and is available to any branch.
The project for 2017/2018 is to support branches in celebrating Canada’s 150th Birthday. This project is funded through the Heritage Fund and will enable branches at the local level to create a larger profile in their communities.
Funds available: $200.00 per branch
- A musical event celebrating Canada’s 150th Birthday.
- Amount of subsidy: $200.00
- No pre-approval required
- Funds will be paid out after the event has taken place upon submission of a written description of the event and documentation if possible (program, pictures, newspaper coverage)
- Applications can be mailed, or scanned/emailed
- Deadline for application: December 31, 2017.
Requests for the subsidy should be made to the BCRMTA Treasurer:
5018-5511 Hollybridge Way
Your request must include a description of the event being held and a report (and photo) following the event must be submitted in order to receive payment.
Application Form (Please note this form is a download)