Amount of Subsidy: $200.00 per branch
This Subsidy is available to all branches of BCRMTA regardless of size.
This Subsidy program is separate from the Professional Development Grant/Bursary available to branches with 40 members or less.
- Applications for the Branch Continuing Education Project must be received BEFORE the event being applied for. A decision on the application will take place before the event.
- The deadline for the 2018/19 Branch Continuing Education Project applications is February 1, 2019
- The event must be complete prior to March 1, 2019.
- The $200.00 subsidy is in addition to any Professional Development Bursary/Grant already approved/being applied for the 2018/19 fiscal year. The Subsidy may be added on to the Bursary or used for a separate event.
- Following completion of the approved event, reports and photos (if possible) should be sent to Elizabeth Munro – firstname.lastname@example.org